One of the most important parts of your home is the roof. It keeps you and your family dry, it insulates your home, and it adds to the overall aesthetic. If you need roof repair in San Antonio TX, it’s important to find a reputable company that will do the job right. Defense Home & Roofing LLC is the trusted company to call.
We offer a wide range of roofing services, including repair, replacement, and installation. We also offer a variety of materials, including asphalt shingles, metal roofs, and slate tiles. We will work with you to find the perfect roofing solution for your home.
Our team is fully licensed and insured, and we pride ourselves on our commitment to customer satisfaction. We offer free estimates on all of our services, so please contact us today to learn more about how we can help you!
Are you tired of looking at your old, damaged roof? Are you ready for a new roof that will protect your home for years to come? If so, our roof installation service in San Antonio is perfect for you! We offer high-quality roofing materials and experienced installers to get the job done quickly and correctly. Plus, we offer a warranty on all of our work, so you can be confident in your new roof. Contact us today to get started!
• If you have a lawn irrigation system, please turn off your water sprinkler, before the shingles are removed by the service providers. It’s much easier and safer if all of the roofer’s equipment stays dry.
• The removal of shingles and loading of shingles may disrupt any items that are hanging on your walls. We recommend home owner’s consider removing pictures, photos and paintings from the exterior walls if they are not fully secure. With all of the bumping and thumping overhead we don’t want any thumping on the inside of the house due to the roofing process.
• Make arrangements for any inside or outside pets to either stay inside on the day of the install or to give them a special day at the spa. With all of the noise pets can become distressed during the roof replacement process, therefore I personally recommend calming chews or that they spend a day at the spa. They’ll love you for it.
• Please prepare your children for the disruption that will result from the roof replacement. They should be informed of safety protocol and procedures that the roofing company has implemented. Advise the kids to not walk under ladders and to avoid entering and exiting your home during the roof removal process.
• Outside plants, patio furniture and appurtenant structures should be moved or covered for safe measure. See more Roofing company details details
• Materials will arrive either the day prior or around 7 am on install day.
• Our crews typically work from 8 am-7pm on day of install.
• Most jobs are a 1-day job but some jobs may need a second day depending on the schedule and weather.
• You do not need to be home for the installation.
• Please consider your infants or toddlers and you may find that you need to make some non-typical sleeping arrangements for them during the day of the install. That’s of course only needed if your kids have a mid-day sleeping schedule that must be kept.
• The re-roofing process is extremely loud, compressors & tear off will be the loudest part.
• If the weather forecast includes rain on your day of installation the job will be rescheduled. This is for the installation crew’s safety and the integrity of your new roof. Be sure to ask questions if you’re concerned.
• Conference calls and regular phone dialogue will be impaired from all of the roofing noise that is taking place above your head.
• Remind all of your family to be extremely careful entering and exiting your home.
• If you have a wood shake or wood shingle that is being removed, I recommend covering items with plastic sheeting in the attic and in the garage.
• Please do not walk barefoot outside.
• If you have a swimming pool the sweeper needs to be turned off and the pool should be covered. Our crews will plan on covering the pool and or an outside jacuzzi. This is extremely important to make sure they are covered; even if they are a considerable distance away from the roof, nails can still enter into the pool or hot tub.
• The project manager or lead installer will notify you that they have arrived.
• This is the best time to ask any new questions that you might have and to voice any concerns.
• Any assistance that needs to be provided from the roofing crew by moving furniture or plants will occur at this time.
• Hammers, roofing hatchets and nail guns will be actively utilized on your roof install.
• The roofer will advise your neighbors if they may need to get in their yard, to pick up any loose debris.
• Gutters and downspouts are to be cleaned by the crew.
• The roof and gutters are to be cleaned of roofing debris.
• The yard is to be cleaned of all debris.
• Wear shoes outside of your home. Please make sure that your kids and their friends wear shoes.
• A representative from Defense will set up time to come to your house to do a general review and collect a final payment.
• The dumpster and extra material will be picked up same day or next day
Upgrading your roof with a new shingle roof will drastically improve the aesthetic appearance of your home while also providing years of weather protection to your investment. You merit a broad product offering, shingle customizability, ideal-fitting setup, and post-installation service contracts if you're planning a new roofing system for your residence, all backed by the knowledge and experience of one of San Antonio's foremost roofing companies.
The mean costs of roof replacement are roughly $9,050 all through the State, but costs can fluctuate from $7,351 to $50,829, depending on the size and dimensions of the roof.
Commercial roofing firms and residential roofing companies typically consider a variety of factors when determining how much a customer should invest in a roof replacement. We take into account the dimensions, accessibility, material prices, and pitch.
The dimensions of a roof are the most significant cost consideration. Roofing contractors estimate out how much it takes per square foot of roofing using a "square" formula. A 10-by-10-foot or 100-square-foot area is roughly comparable to a roofing square. Roofing resources range in price from two hundred dollars per sq. to one thousand per sq., contingent on the roofing type. If a homeowner chooses a top-notch roofing system, the new roof installation process or roof replacement will be more costly. To learn more about roof replacement methods, and to see if this is the best choice for your home, give us a call.